Aug 12, 2018
I'm now working in Betio with Elder Guy. It is going to be super fun. I already have some stories to tell.
The other day we were going to a lesson with an old lady. She told us that we should help the people who don't have jesus. So she gave us a referral for An old man who was drunk and she told us to go over to him. We went over and he wanted to have like a sermon like his catholic father does. He started talking about how he used to live in Brazil and he used to do things. He was hammered and i think he had like one tooth. It was super fun to get to know him but it was the weirdest lesson i've ever had in my mission. I've only been here 2 days!! We'll see what stories i have next week. 
These are some pictures of the members out in Tabiteuea. They are super nice and they love missionaries. They were super great and love the Lord. They are so humble. They live on that buia I'm sitting on with them. I'm giong to miss them so much. But I can't wait to meet more members here in Tabiteuea.
PS: That was a sea urchine in that picture. Elder hoggan almost stepped on it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog