Aug 7, 2018
Mauri!!
Hi everyone i just got the news that i'm being moved from Tabiteuea to Betio(bayso) I'm really excited and my time with elder brinkworth is up. I'm so happy to havebeen able to work with him out htere. I had so much fun and worked hard. I'm really excited to be able to work with elder guy. Betio is the place where everyone lives on tarawa. It is so jam packed. So there are people who have never met elders before or talked to them. Also it is right where every ship comes and unloads it's cargo. I will be in Betio 1. I am really happy to be able to serve here.

I just want to say how much i love being a missionary. I love serving the people here and I love meeting new people. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me in my new area and I hope to be able to find some really cool new people. I love you all.
Funny story, We got fishing hats made from the pandanus tree as gifts and me and elder breckenridge went around town wearing them and the people all laughed and thought it was hillarious. A girl also called me her boyfriend so I must've looked good in it. haha anyways love you all.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog