Sept 16, 2018
Mauri Ngkami!!!
Sorry it has been a while! But there's not much to say! We had a bootaki for the ward. They did the cultural dancing called the kaimatoa. They all crowded around that board and smacked it and the kids of one group and the adults of another group danced for us. They all sang and it was hype! It was a super fun bootaki.
These past weeks have been fun. My companion is super fun and we have so much fun doing the work. After this bootaki we had we were walking home and there was a drunk lady who was about my age and she came up to me and grabbed me by the chest and said" Tell me" in English and I replied"tell you what?!" (in Kiribati) and she was so surprised I thought she was going to kiss me. My comp Elder guy said he thought she was going to too. But a homie came running full speed towards us and pulled her off of me and said have a good night. It was so funny. Right now we have a few people ready for baptism but we are waiting for their marriage stuff to go through. So now we are wating on those. The work here is super fun.

I hear that I'm going to be training this next transfer but I will know for sure by the end of today. They are being announced at 3. So I don't know for sure.

Every day we get up early and go over to the sports complex they have here and we play volleyball. Us 4 elders and 2 sisters. The work is so fun and the ward is great. They are so nice.

This week we had a spiritual experience with one of our investigators. He was having some troubles. So I shared Jacob 3:1-2 and told him that the lord would stand for him at all times if he showed his faith and came to church. Then when we walked in we saw him sitting in the back and we just freaked out!!! We shook his hand and said he's awesome to him like 20 times. hahaha
I can't wait to see how he progresses.

I love you all and again sorry I've missed emailing like this whole transfer. i'll try to do better!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog