Sept 23, 2018
This transfer was way cool. I am training!! I have a new companion named Elder Geertsen. He is a way cool guy. He did show singing back home in Logan Utah! Right now we have about 15 people in our district and they have chosen me to be district leader. It's a great responsibility because it is the biggest district that has ever been there. Now I'm training an elder. I remember when i used to be in his shoes. I used to try so hard and I'm going to do my best to help him. I can't send any pictures because these computers don't take them.

I'm so excited for this opportunity to be able to serve the other elders and sisters in my district. We are gonna have so much fun. It's going to be crazy to keep track of them. 

I'm working in Betio right now. This area is so coo. The members are so cool. They just had a karaurae for elder guy. A party to depart. It was super fun and the food was so good. The kiribati people make some mean moimoto and sugar with soy sauce chicken. It is so good. We have a kiribati sister in our district so she will be able to help us all with our lanugage skills. 

I love you all! 
Hey matre! I'm doing much better. The food isn't disagreeing with me as much. I love it here. It is so beautiful and the people are so nice. the language is coming along faster. Our apartment is super dirty. But i only have one companion. Cute! I hope you took pitcures of that putting the ornaments on the tree. I want to see some. I have many pictures of me and elder jackson. I also got to split with elder jubeck! He looks exactly like my friend sam hess. that has been a good like comfort. He reminds me so much of him. Take good care of riley. I miss that dog so much. We have taught more lessons and we had another baptism this week! A woman got baptized and hopefully her husband is next week. But we'll have to see. He has some issues witht the word of wisdom so we'll see how that goes. I'll let you know some other stuff that happened this week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog